Here’s what one reviewer wrote on Yelp after visiting the original Eddie Rickenbacker’s bar and grill in San Francisco:
‘Any place that has:
• Smoking after 9pm INSIDE
(Great for your lungs)
• Old motorcycles hanging from the ceiling
(Great for earthquakes)
• An old, overweight diabetic who eats pie and watches taxidermy shows on television in the front bar
(Great for your appetite)
• And funny, lively bartenders
(Great for eye candy)
Deserves nothing less than 5 stars. I think I want to work here!’
Taking time out from a busy NADA Study Tour schedule to have a burger (HUGE) and a beer (YES, they did have Fosters) with a group of Aussie Dealers in 2011 was an unforgettable experience made more so by having lunch at Rickenbacker’s.
While Rickenbacker’s wasn’t part of the official tour and has sadly since closed down, it was an added highlight to what was to become an unforgettable NADA ‘San Fran’ experience.
Although socialising with colleagues is just one of the advantages of joining a AADA hosted NADA Study Tour, the fresh insights, dynamic sales strategies and innovative business practices gained will arm you with the necessary know-how and solutions to build your brand, sell more cars and boost your dealership’s bottom-line.
In just five happening days you will:
- Hear keynote addresses from some of the most influential industry leaders and high profile individuals in the USA.
- See over 500 of the hottest new products and technologies designed to propel your business to the next level.
- Discover how emerging technologies can help you sell more cars.
- Participate in NADA University-approved workshops covering digital marketing, legal and regulatory issues, Fixed Ops, Variable Ops and more.
- Network with industry colleagues from around the world.
- Enjoy three exclusive dinners at San Francisco’s finest restaurants and a Welcome reception at the ‘go-to’ bar and restaurant, @620 Jones.
- Participate in two Deloitte business breakfasts with the NADA Chairman.
- Visit one of California’s biggest NADA-approved dealerships.
- Stay in the ‘5 Star’ Westin St Francis in the heart of San Francisco.
- Take advantage of competitive airfares on all airlines including Qantas and discounted travel insurance.
- Be guided by travel hosts with 20 years NADA experience.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the first ever combined AADA and Deloitte Study Tour to the NADA Convention & Expo in San Francisco, California USA 21 – 25 January 2015.
CALL CORPORATE BLUE
+613 9578 6555
or email Terence Harris: